The waiting is over, the programme is crunched, and it’s time for my annual staycation that is QFest–the film festival formerly known as PIGLFF, the Philadelphia Independent Gay and Lesbian Film Festival. I have a page with my schedule and reviews that I update (almost) daily; I also post reviews and reports in a more real-time socially-networky way on Twitter and crosspost to the great social network wasteland known as Facebook. Hope to see you at the festival or around town!
- @thecorefiles — my reviews and reports from the festival
- @QFest — the official festival twitter account
- #QFest — the official hashtag
- All venues this year are Ritzes. Not as convenient the g’ho, but no cross-town rushing and no Prince Black Box. Hooray!
- Not sure about one film versus another? Many of the movie pages on the official sites include links to trailers.
- If you tweet about the festival, be sure to add the hashtag #QFest so everybody can find it.